- This policy covers how All World treats information that we collect and receive, including information related to your past use of All World products and services.
- Although All World typically does not share information with third parties (except for purposes of processing credit cards or other payments), in the event All World shares information provided by you with a third party, this policy does not apply to the practices of companies that All World does not own or control, or to people that All World does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- All World collects information when you register with All World, when you use All World, and when you visit All World pages. All World may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, business address, zip code, occupation, industry and business profiles.
- When you make purchases, we collect from you information sufficient to complete your purchase from us, which may include credit card or other financial information (“Payment Information”).
- All World collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners.
- To the extent not blocked by the settings on the computer from which you access our site, All World automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page(s) you request during a browsing session on our site.
- All World uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, process payments, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- Children under age of 13 are not allowed to use All World services.
Sharing Your Contact Information With Other All World Members
- All World provides a venue where members can post Request for Quotes (a “RFQ”) and items for sale (an “Offer”). When you as a member post any Offer or RFQ on the All World pages, you are authorizing All World to share your contact information with All World Members (“Members” means other registered uses of All World’s services) who have purchased the right to view your contact information or with Members from whom you have purchased a lead.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- All World does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or with nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- When, in our sole judgment, we are obliged to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process or receive what we believe to be a legitimate law enforcement inquiry,
- In order to establish or exercise our legal rights, or to defend against legal claims made against us by any person or entity;
- When, in our sole judgment, we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of All World's Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- When a third party (including an automotive manufacturer) submits a written claim to us that your listing(s) violate their intellectual property or other rights under our Intellectual Property Notification Process or, in our sole discretion, otherwise demonstrates to our satisfaction that you or your listing violates their intellectual property rights..
- In the event All World is acquired by or merged with another company.
- In the event a Member has purchased the right to contact you with regard to a listing on the All World site, or when you have purchased a lead.
- All World may set and access All World cookies on your computer.
- All World lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies (for example, by Google as part of the Google Analytics product that All World may use from time to time) is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to All World cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences General
- You can edit your All World account information any time.
- You may opt-out of our periodic emails, which emails inform you about new listings on the All World pages.
- Certain communications from All World such as service announcements, administrative messages and the All World Newsletter, are considered part of All World membership, and you may not opt out of receiving them.
- You can delete your All World account by notifying All World at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Your All World Account Information is password-protected.
All World, Inc. - September 10, 2010
©Copyright 1998-2010, All World, Inc.