CAN OBDII Scanner - Photo ID 33064
Photograph Details - Offer ID: 21195
||Automotive Tools ::: Creepers ::: Creeper Tool Trays
||CAN OBDII Scanner
This CAN OBDII Scan Tool enables you to troubleshoot any
problems in your vehicle by reading the Diagnostic Trouble Codes
(DTC) that appear when the "Check Engine" light is ON. It supports
CAN bus, J1850 PWM, VPW, ISO 9141, KWP 2000 protocols which
gives wider vehicle coverage. It resets the Check Engine lights,
Reads and Clears all generic, and some manufacturer specific DTCs,
view Live Data, displays the I/M Readiness status, views Freeze Frame
data, displays Pending codes, retrieves Vehicle Information (VIN), and
determines the status of the malfunction indicator (MIL) lamp. Comes
with additional function: Oxygen Sensor Test.
Suitable for almost all OBD-II / EOBD Complaint cars built after 1996 to the
- Works with all 1996 and later OBDII - US, European and Asian vehicles.
- Wider coverage: works with CAN bus equipped vehicles.
- Reads and Clears all generic, and some manufacturer specific DTCs
- Resets Check Engine lights
- Views OBDII Live Data
- Views OBDII Freeze Frame data
- Displays I/M Readiness status
- Retrieves the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
- Test Oxygen Sensors.
- Hand held and easy to use with one plug-in only
- Highly reliable and accurate
- Safely communicates with the onboard computer
- Powered via detachable OBD2 cable, no batteries needed for operation
- CAN OBDII Scanner unit .
Contact the Photographer about this Listing
View this Listing / Contact Photographer
Page Descritpion: CAN OBDII Scanner auto part photo. Automotive Tools auto part photos, Creepers auto part photos, Creeper Tool Trays auto part photos. Manufacturer, Asia auto part photos. Image gallery of car part pictures
Page Keywords/Tags: Asia Car Part Images, Creeper Tool Trays Auto Parts Images, Creeper Tool Trays Car Photos, Asia Car Parts Photos, Asia Photos
All World, Inc.
Terms Of Service |
NOTICE: All World, Inc. is a venue for companies wishing to buy or sell their surplus auto parts inventories.
Names, brands and products named on these pages have registered trademarks belonging to their respective owners.
Representation of inventories on these pages is the responsibility of the listing companies.