MOTOR SCANNER - Photo ID 40049
Photograph Details - Offer ID: 24533
||Automotive Tools ::: Diagnostics Testing Tools
||6IN1 motor scanner
This is a handheld MOTOR scan tool with large LCD display and solid design. It is extremely used friendly and designed for anyone to use, not just the automotive professional. It is an easy and economical investment for the do-it-yourself or beginning technician.
This scanner can diagnose SYM, KYMCO, YAMAHA, PGO, SUZUKI, and Hartford.
1. System Information
2. Data stream
3. Read DTCs
4. Clear DTCs
5. Freeze data
6. CO Idle speed adjustment
1. Small size, light weight and easy-taken, easy operation and quickly reaction
2. provide diagnostic functions to multi-brands motors
3. Can provide detailed and complete diagnostics functions and maintenance description.
4. reliable quality
5. Large LCD display with high resolution and clear fonts, easy to read.
6. Stronger and more durable than most equipment on the market
7. all the accessories can be replaced with high quality.
8. can be updated online
9. with CANBUS chips inside, no need for any additional interface, you can meet the needs of future development
Power: DC 10-15V
Working Current: 250mA
Screen: 160x105 LCD display
Keyboard: 6 membrane keyboard
Storage Temperature: -10
Operating temperature 70
Upgrade port: USB Port
Communication port: COM port
Ports: diagnostic port, COM port, USB port, Power port.
Contact the Photographer about this Listing
View this Listing / Contact Photographer
Page Descritpion: MOTOR SCANNER auto part photo. Automotive Tools auto part photos, Diagnostics Testing Tools auto part photos. Manufacturer, Asia auto part photos. Image gallery of car part pictures
Page Keywords/Tags: Diagnostics Testing Tools Parts Photos, Diagnostics Testing Tools Photo Gallery, Diagnostics Testing Tools Parts Pictures, Asia Car Part Images
All World, Inc.
Terms Of Service |
NOTICE: All World, Inc. is a venue for companies wishing to buy or sell their surplus auto parts inventories.
Names, brands and products named on these pages have registered trademarks belonging to their respective owners.
Representation of inventories on these pages is the responsibility of the listing companies.