A500E universal scanner
The original without copies in China now! !
The new generation A500 E is both a professional and universal diagnostic scanner!
The new generation A500 E is a Universal diagnostic scanner that applied advanced internet technologies to create a uniquely flexible tool, and the hardware is compatible with the Toyota Tis original software. It provides dealer level diagnostic power with an affordable price by using the owners existing laptop or PC. It is easy to download and upgrade the software via internet. It is powerful, affordable, expandable and very flexible.
1. Universal: The system works for European, Domestic, Japanese, Korean, Malaysian, Russian, Chinese and OBDII Vehicles.
2. Multifunction: Reading the trouble code, erasing trouble code, read dynamic date stream, component testing, matching diagnosis of reactive.
3. System: The latest CAN-BUS communication systems.
4. Upgrading: Software can be upgraded online by internet automatically at any time, diagnostic software updates synchronized with the manufacturer, upgrades 2 year free of change.
5. Hardware: Stronger, more durable usage, 2 years free warranty.
6. Platform: Works under Windows XP system or Vista.
7. Interface: USB "plug-and-play" technology and hi-tech Transceiver Provides faster data transfer.
8. Services: It's owns R & D, has its own team of engineers, we can send out engineers to specify the car models to do all the special features.
European cars: Benz, BMW, Audi, VW, CITROEN, FIAT, OPEL, LAND ROVER, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, Renault, Volvo, SKODA
American cars: CHEVROLET, Chrysler, Ford, GM
Japanese cars: Honda, MAZDA, MITSUBISHI, Nissan, SUBARU, Toyota, Lexis
Korean cars: HYUNDAI, KIA, SSANGYON, DAWOO
Chinese cars: CHANGCHENG, CHERY
Malaysian cars: PROTON, PERODUA
Russian cars: GAZ VAZ
OBDII: EOBD, OBD-CAN
The hardware compatible the Toyota TIS original software, Automotive Diagnostic language (VDL) exploitation platform based on XML by self-determination and high efficiency database management system, these will make it easily to explore the vehicles.