Scan Tool and Road Dynamometer
Dyno-Scanner turns your Windows PC or laptop into a powerful automotive scan tool and road dynamometer!
Diagnose your Check Engine light, data log engine sensors, measure horsepower and torque, and measure instant and average fuel economy using your Windows PC. Enhanced OBD II options offer ABS and airbag support. Pays for itself in one or two uses by skipping the dealer and clearing the Check Engine light yourself. Dyno-Scanner can do this and much more.
Dyno-Scanner supports 1996 or newer vehicles - from Acura to Volvo and everywhere in between. Dyno-Scanner is packed with features, yet so easy to use.
150+ new vehicle parameters including more diesel and fuel economy-related data.
1. Powerful OBD II diagnostic scan tool and road dynamometer.
2. Works on 1996 or newer vehicles including American, Asian and European.
3. Read/clear the dashboard Check Engine light, display the freeze frame, and viewing live data streams.
4. Enhanced OBD II upgrade options support ABS and airbag diagnostic trouble codes.
5. Measure instant and average MPG and fuel used on any vehicle. Help save gas by monitoring fuel usage in real-time.
6. Unique parameters such as air/fuel ratio, boost pressure, instant and average MPG, fuel used and fuel rate (gal/hr).
7. Supports 264 vehicle parameters .The latest May 2007 SAE J1979 OBD II standards are fully supported.
8. Metric and English units of measure. I/M readiness.
9. Record any number parameters for as long as you want.
10 .Graphically view the entire recording with each data point time stamped.
11.Plugs into the OBD II connector located under the dashboard.
12.Access to thousands of generic and enhanced diagnostic trouble code definitions are displayed directly on screen.
13.Vehicle horsepower/torque and acceleration times are measured and graphically displayed.
14.0-60 time, 1/8 and 1/4 mile time and speed, MPG, and top speed.
15.All OBD II and EOBD protocols supported: CAN bus, VPW, PWM, ISO and KWP 2000.
16.High speed CAN 6x communication mode reads six sensors per vehicle message.
17.Supports diagnostic modes 1 through 9.
18.Supports enhanced diagnostic modes 13, 14, 17, and 18.
19.PC software works on all Windows operating systems: 98, ME, 2000, XP and Vista.
English, EspaÃ??Ã?ÃÂ±ol (Spanish), FranÃ??Ã?ÃÂ§ais (French), Magyar (Hungarian), Greek, Deutsch (German) and Italiano (Italian).
Dyno-Scannerner easily connects to your vehicle. Just plug the USB cable into the PC and the OBD II cable into the connector under the dashboard. It's that easy!